Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Sayab hostel has a diving school, It´s called “Good Vibes Diving”, a very friendly and fun school. We want to provide the best service for you so if you require some information on tours, diving and tourist orientation we will give it to you.
We have breakfast included, a healthy and delicious breakfast to start your mornings in relaxed and energetic atmosphere with a premium architecture.
The hostel has shared rooms with shared bathrooms with A/C (from 9pm to 9am) and fans as well as private rooms with their own bathrooms. You will be surprised about the cleanliness and neatness, since our main goal is your comfort and safety.
We are located in a privilege area in Playa del Carmen; everything is within walking distance.
You will feel at home and we will be grateful, so at the end of your staying you are already part of the Sayab family!
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, MasterCard).
Taxes of 19% not included.
Environmental Tax of 20mxn (USD 1) not included.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
You need a valid photo ID in order to check-in! No ID = No check-in!
Children not allowed.
Pets not allowed
Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival before 15:00
No show, the hostel will charge 100% of the first night. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>