Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- Reservations must be guaranteed with credit card number that is valid throughout the entire stay.
- No charge applied, if reservation is being cancelled or modified Seven (7) days prior to arrival.
- Full amount will be charged in case of no show.
- Full amount will be charged, in case of shorten stay or early departure.
- Booking amendment is permitted seven (7) days prior to arrival subject to space availability at time of amendment.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
SamSenSam Place Appreciate the tranquility and delicacy of the more than a hundred-year-old wooden Thai house, dating back to the reign of King Rama the sixth, splendidly erected amongst the colorful tress and flowers.
The place is located in Banglumpoo area, one of the oldest communities within Rattanakosin Island since Bangkok was founded as the capital of Thailand, where Thais, Muslims, and Chinese have spent their lives harmoniously from time to time. The cream and white painted house has been inherited through generations. However, the continuous maintenance can preserve its delicate beauty and original unique style, and makes the house strike the attention of all passers-by. The classical interior design in each high stylized room portrays the authentic arts of the Thai artisans. In particular, all rooms are designed distinguishably by shades of colors; old rose, fresh orange, off-white pink, lavender, which create different senses of feelings. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>