Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction In Numbers Policy
AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
Subject to availability, you may make changes to a Group Booking up to 4 weeks prior your arrival date without charge.
1. A charge equal to 10% of the total booking value will be charged for any amendments made with less the 4 weeks prior to arrival.
2. Changes to a confirmed reservation, (e.g. changes to dates or number of guests), are subject to the availability of a suitable alternative and may be subject to change fees, if applicable.
3. We will inform you of any additional cost in writing prior to the change. No change will be made without agreement.
4. Cancellations of a confirmed booking will be subjected to a 10% administration charge, which will be deducted from the amount paid.
5. Cancellations where less than 4 weeks notice is given, the total booking amount will be chargeable. By giving us your credit card details you are authorising us to use this as security for your reservation and your accommodation. Any unpaid cancellation charges will be charged to your debit/credit card.
6. Cancellations are required to be in writing, either in the form of a letter, fax or email. No cancellation can be made by telephone.
7. Early departures are not eligible for refund under any circumstances.
Additional Terms and Conditions
At Safestay we take great care to allocate beds in a way we think will be best for each group booking. Please note that when making your group booking online, there may be occasions when it might not be possible to allocate all guests in the same room. If you want to guarantee that your party will be staying in the same rooms/dorms, please contact us by phone on +(44) 207 703 8000 or by email at email@example.com with the booking reference and we will be able to inform you if this is the case, subject to availability
Group Bookings Terms & Conditions
1. A group is any party consisting of 10 people or more.
2. Rooms are available at 2pm on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
3. You do not have to be a member of any organisation to stay at Safestay however we do require that some form of valid photo identification upon check in, preferably a valid passport, I.D. card or driving license.
4. Departing groups must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 10am. After this time groups may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room and the room key card handed back to reception.
5. All Groups must have minimum one Group Leader who is responsible for the entire group. Leaders will be the contact person for our staff, and will be expected to act on all complaints.
6. A 250.00 security deposit is required at check-in for any damages/vandalism caused to the hostel. This deposit will be returned on the day of your departure if no damage is detected. You can leave the deposit by cash or debit/credit card. Cards will be pre-authorized on check in for the full amount. If your deposit is being secured for with a third party credit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
7. Upon check-in each guests will receive a room key card for access to their room. These key cards are activated for the period of stay only and must be handed back to reception on check out. Failure to return the key card will result in a charge of 5.00 GBP per card being deducted from your security deposit.
Payment for Group Bookings is pre-paid. All payment must be sorted prior to arrival or you may be hindered from checking-in to the property.
1. 10% of the total booking value will be required as a deposit to confirm your booking. Bookings will not be confirmed unless the 10% deposit is received at the time of making the booking. Payments can be made either by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, and Debit Card or in some cases cheque, Bank Transfer or cash. If your booking is being paid for with a third party credit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
2. Bank transfers must be accompanied by the banks proof of payment.
3. We do not accept Laser Cards or American Express.
4. The remaining balance must be paid at least 4 weeks before your arrival date. This is to include all extras and fees.
5. All payments must be made in Pound Sterling.
6. Payments shall be made in such format as agreed with you when we confirm the booking.
7. All fees incurred by the payee due to the method of payment, (i.e. bank transfer fees issued by the sending or receiving bank), are to be paid by the group. Safestay Ltd is not responsible for these fees.
8. If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking; and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services provided to you by us. We will however inform you in writing prior to any such action.
Group Leaders are responsible for the behaviour of all members of the group at all times.
1. At least one leader will be required to sign a statement of intention to uphold the rules set in place for groups upon arrival. The group leaders must ensure that all members of their group behave in an acceptable manor.
2. Group leaders are responsible for all damage caused by their actions, or the actions of those in their group, including accidental or incidental damages. Damages will be deducted from the security deposit paid, and remaining costs will be required to be paid, or a payment agreement reached prior to departure.
3. If your groups behavior is deemed to be unacceptable, in violation of the laws of the land or causes damage to our property, your booking may be terminated without notice and you may be asked to leave our hostel premises. No whole or part refunds are given and your security deposit will be forfeit in these circumstances.
4. Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Safestay premises. Any group member found smoking within the building will be charged a fee of 250.00 in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring the room to a smoke-free condition. Further failure to comply will result in the group being asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund. A smoking area and ashtrays are provided in our garden and outside the building.
1. Guests are asked to use the secure lockers provided in each room, the safety deposit boxes at reception or the luggage store.
2. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times.
3. Safestay accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused.
4. Guests will be expected to reimburse Safestay for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay at any of the Safestay's.
Safestay shall only store and use information you supply to us or which is supplied to us for the purposes of carrying out our contract with you and to inform you of other services and offers which we make available from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such information please let us know by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Safestay, John Smith House, London, SE17 1JL.
OVERSIGHTS & ERRORS
Any oversights or errors in sales literature, web pages or site, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, despatch note, invoice or other document issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
All bookings are subject to availability and Safestay reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
Groups bookings are defined as groups of 10 people or more. Group Bookings should be made directly through the Groups Department, however, if you are making a group booking online, please ensure that you book the whole room(s) for sole use of your group. Where insufficient beds have been booked, i.e. 12 beds booked in a 14 bed Mixed Dorm), the booking will be amended by Safestay to ensure that all rooms/beds are for the groups sole use only. All additional charges will be confirmed to prior to arrival and must be settled before the group checks-in.
Before confirming your booking you should read through the group FAQ’s and understand the terms and conditions. Your contract is with Safestay and not the OTA (Online Travel Agent) if you choose to use their services.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Safestay Bratislava is situate in a quiet street far from noisy roads and very closed to the most popular touristic place in Bratislava. The railway station is in 6 min walk from the hostel (500 m. away). Also, the most popular shopping street (Obchodna st.) is only in 12-15 min walking distance. There are lots of cozy cafes, a supermarket, and a currency exchange just around the corner.
Safestay Bratislava is not only a 5 storied building with a big common area, full equipped guest kitchen, laundry, luggage room and modern rooms with the nice view on the Old Town. It is an inspiring cozy place where you will meet other dreamers just like you are! Our hosts will be waiting for you to join hostels events three times a week. You may cook with us some local dishes, learn local phrases and have some drinks at bar-crawls! No worries if you feel a bit hungry, you can always order your breakfast or buy some refreshments in the evening at the bar. It is a huge pleasure for us to host you at Safestay Bratislava and to create a comfortable homelike atmosphere for you! We can't wait meeting you in Bratislava and to help you to explore this city in the best way!
See you soon,
Your Safestay Bratislava
Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
For early check-in from 8.00 AM (from 6:00 AM for private rooms) till 14.00 AM additional payment is 50% of price. For late check-out from 11.00 AM till 3:00 PM additional payment is 50% of price. Late check-out after 3:00 PM should be paid in amount of 100% of the room rate, according to the pricing policy.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival (may vary for different types of rates and for special events).
Payment upon arrival by credit/debit cards.
City tax is not included: 1.70 EUR per person per night.
Please note that guests are required to show a valid passport or ID card upon check-in. Please note that guests under the age of 18 years are not allowed to stay in shared rooms.
*Guests under 18 years are allowed to be accommodated only in private rooms with parents or siblings over 18 years. Children 7 years and younger stay for free without using an extra bed. We do not have age limit, but we advise you to book private room if you are over 65.
- The electronic lock on the door
- High quality white linen
- Individual lockers
- Big common space
- Fully equipped Guest kitchen
- Free Luggage room
- Free Wi-Fi and laptops
- Organized events at least 3 times a week
- 24/7 Reception.No curfew.
- Child friendly. Non smoking.
Please note that for the group bookings for more than 10 people, different prepayment policies may apply. Please note that if the reservations are made for 10 guests, the hostel has a right to charge the prepayment from the card. Large groups (more than 30 people) are a subject to availability. The Hostel Manager reserves the right not to accept large groups, depending on the individual situation (availability, number of nights etc) or to charge the prepayment. Please contact the property directly for the group reservation details.
For any special requests or to get more information, never hesitate to contact us directly!
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: We are always happy to see you at our place! :) Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Flexible NRR
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>