Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1- 20% of the total fee at any time
2- 50% of the total if the cancellation occurs one month or less before the arrival
3- 100% if the cancellation occurs 15 days or less before the arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. To make a booking it is necessary that you give us the groups details (school/association name, post address, IATA or company number, phone number and group leader name), the number of people (teachers/students) and the rooming distribution you prefer.
2. Upon booking your group, we will send you a pro forma with the booking details. To secure the booking, you will be required to make a deposit of 25% within two weeks.
3. Prepayment can be done by bank transfer or by credit card, by sending us your card number and expiry date.
4. The balance of the payment must be sent about 3 weeks prior to the groups arrival.
5. If paying by bank transfer, it is necessary to include the booking reference when making the transfer.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We offer amazing views over the most famous buildings and areas of Barcelona. Altogether this is one of the most spectacular hostels in Europe.
We have rooms ranging from singles and doubles to dorms. Most of the rooms are ensuite.
There's a huge bar and common room where you can meet tons of people. We offer free broadband in the common areas and high-speed internet (Premium) in all the rooms with low charge. Breakfast costs EUR 6 and includes coffee, tea, milk, juice, cereal, fruit and toast.
We're totally focused to the international traveller. From our travellers desk you can book all kinds of tours and activities in order to socialize and discover the city. If you need anything (information, assistance, etc,) or you want to book any tour or activity in or around Barcelona, you'll only need to contact our staff, who are travellers like you and will provide all the help and info.
The hostel is located just a step away from Pla§a Catalunya and Las Ramblas in the most elegant avenue and the best architectural walk in the city - The Passeig de Gracia. The quantity and quality of modernist buildings you can find in this street is unrivalled not only in Barcelona but in any city of the world. The Passeig de Gracia was designed from the beginning to be Barcelona's Grand Avenue, and is also home to Gaudi's most accomplished work and one of Modernism's best examples, La Pedrera (or Casa Mila). Today the Passeig de Gracia is an eminently commercial avenue, in the style of the great European boulevards. There is no better way to get to know the essence of Barcelona than to take a relaxed stroll along the Passeig de Gracia.
Barcelona is a city of charming streets, busy with people and full of life. The old town, comprising the Gothic quarter, the Rivera and Raval districts, is famed for its historical monuments, narrow streets and bohemian atmosphere. The city also has the biggest selection of modernist architecture; most of these buildings are in the Eixample district which constitutes a unique model of European urban planning.
Barcelona is the only European capital with over four kilometres of beaches where you can enjoy the most modern amenities and these beaches are not far from Barcelona's historical landmarks, and they have opened up our modern and cosmopolitan city to the sea. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Flexible NRR
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>