Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
All the Dorms have a veranda and direct access to the beachfront lagoon, have shared ensuite bathroom and shower and feature wooden furnishings, tiled floors and a ceiling fan. We have a mini-market and WiFi on site.
The staff is from the Village and will share with you the Fijian way of life as you can participate in basket weaving, a village visit, go to our favourite fishing spot to catch your dinner or just share stories around the bowl of kava. You will never be bored by the activities we offer - snorkelling in the lagoon, the Sawa-I-Lau Caves and the nearby village of Naisisili, spearfishing & handline fishing (night/day) tours, snorkeling trip tours, surfing trip tours, cave exploration and diving!
Typical breakfast, drinkable water and organic tea are included in your rate. Other extra meals available for just $15 FJD per plate.
Property Policies and Conditions:
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours
- Check In: 12pm midday-8pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Payment upon arrival only by cash.
- Breakfast is included in the price.
- Reception Hours: 8am-9pm
- No Curfew
- No Age Restriction
- Maximum stay 14 days Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Açık Teras
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>