Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We offer a variety of activities together with STAY Hostel, such as sunset sailing, hiking trips, yoga, live music, quiz night, island trips, happy hour and more. We help connect travelers with countless possibilities for socializing, with an easy-going & chill atmosphere. Offering a good Wi-fi and areas for working, for those on working vacation.
There is an exquisite restaurant with affordable prices, vegan & vegetarian options and nice drinks.
Several type of accommodation are available, double room with or without sea view, single room and quadruples with or without sea view. All rooms are ensuite and with balcony.
Stay Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards or debit cards.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
There is a 0.50â'¬ city tax per night per person payable upon arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>