Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Please note we accept over 16's only and only groups up to 6 people.
We charge all non-refundable bookings within 24 hours for the full amount.
Smack, bang in the middle of town, you won't find a better location than the Royal Mile!
In our small and friendly hostel with an open plan kitchen and dining area, making new friends is easy. There is plenty of space to chill and chat with staff and guests in our cosy lounge area with an open fire. Our dorms are all light and bright and our bathrooms are clean and spacious.
The hostel also offers Wifi, free tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Our friendly receptionists can offer you some great advice on what to see and do and where to eat and drink during your stay in Edinburgh. They can arrange for you to make the most of your time while you are in Scotland and book you on a MacBackpackers Tour to the Highlands. We aim to make your stay with us as pleasurable as possible - here is a wee list of what else we have to offer:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SOME OF OUR SERVICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING THE CORONA CRISIS - SORRY!
Clean bed linen
We accept cash and credit cards
Receptionist available to help you during opening hours (8am - 10am and 5pm - 10pm)
Minutesâ€™ walk to the bus and train station
Tour booking service and advice
Free walking tours
Kitchen/Dining area open 24 hours
A Continental breakfast is available from 7-11am for Â£2
Laundry service - we do it for you for just Â£4
Towel Hire - 50p
Secure lockers in rooms
Free tea and coffee
Free use of electrical adaptors
Free hairdryers and -straighteners for use
Local Food&Drinks discounts
24hour access after check-in
Step outside and be at the centre of it all.
***FOR GROUP BOOKINGS FOR MORE THAN 6 GUESTS YOU MUST CONTACT THE HOSTEL DIRECTLY***
WE HAVE A MINIMUM AGE OF 16 YEARS. Sorry - no children! For guests under the age of 16 you must contact the hostel first for manager's approval.
We have a maximum stay of 14 nights â€“ sorry, no long-term accommodation.
Please bring a government issued photo ID for the check-in.
This property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal up to the first two nights of your stay. Different conditions apply for August and over Hogmanay!
- HOGMANAY (NEW YEAR'S EVE): For any bookings over Hogmanay (New Year's Eve) we will charge you the full amount on the 1st December. Should you book after the 1st December the whole amount will be charged within 24 hours after booking. Once this payment has been taken, no refunds will be issued.
- AUGUST 2019: For any bookings for August 2019 we will charge you the full amount 14 days before arrival. Should you book less than 14 days before arrival the whole amount will be charged within 24 hours after booking. Once this payment has been taken, no refunds will be given.
If you do not show up on the date you booked for you will be charged according to our cancellation policy and your reservation will be cancelled unless you've notified us directly about your late arrival. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Flexible NRR
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
1, En Popüler Edinburgh
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>