Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
It has a carved timber solid door, gable end, air vents and a air-well(Chinese influence) . A five foot-way for pedestrians to walk, away from the hot tropical climate and to shelter if it rains. A typical Chinese house will have an altar at the entrance on the right hand corner for the burning of incense and offerings during festive season.
For more information go to penangshophouse.blogspot.com or www.gtwhi.com.my.
The place has been renovated and converted into a hostel with 8-bed mixed dorm, 4-bed male or female dorm to cater to budget travelers and back packers at affordable price. The high ceiling, wooden floors , air-well are being retained in compliance with the Georgetown Heritage guidelines. But some of the old system like bucket and squatting toilets have been replaced with modern toilets and the place always kept clean and tidy . It is now equipped with air-conditioners in all the rooms, comfortable beds with curtains for privacy, hot/cold showers. Towels and blankets are included at no extra charge, steel security lockers are available. Free, fast and reliable wifi and internet services. Breakfast with free flow of coffee/tea. NO other Hidden cost . No curfew.
Opposite is “PIT STOP” café serving all day continental and western breakfast , pasta, sandwiches, etc. Two doors away is Penang famous “teh tarik” or “pull tea” stall. 100 meters( 2 minutes walk) to the right along the main Chulia Street you can savor Penang Street Food “Food Paradise of Asia” – curry laksa, wonton mee, satay, char koay teow, sar hor fun, lok lok, lorbak and many more. Check them out www.visitpenang.gov.my .
Come, stay, experience and feel the rich diverse culture of Georgetown, Penang at Roommates where the Malays, Chinese and Indian live harmoniously together. Make this a life time unforgettable experience.
There is a no refund policy for rooms that are paid and booked for.
We will reserve the beds for you and keep it until 6pm (the latest), if you book without any payments.
Our guesthouse is not suitable for young children and elderly guests.
Drug trafficking is a very serious offence in Malaysia.'
When travelling by public buses make sure you have some loose change.
Tax on arrival: MYR 2.00 Per bed Per Night Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>