Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
This B&B is an enjoyable accomodation for a nice holiday. Each bedroom is furnished to a high standard in warm colours. On the ground floor there is a large sitting room where the hostess Rita serves the rich breakfast, you can taste the good Sardinian food, in the patio you can relax, read or chat after a day spent visiting the nice places around.
On the ground floor there is a twin en-suite bedroom with disabled access. On the first floor there are 2 double en-suite bedrooms, it is possible to add a bed in one of this.
All the bedrooms are en-suite with shower, own entrance, tv, fridge, safe, airconditioning. In the sitting room tv, dvd and mp3 player, pc, small library and many information about the sourrondings, restaurants, museums and places, besides a common laundry and washing machine.
Rita and Renzo B&B is ideally situated for easy access to beaches, Riola Sardo is just 10 km from the Peninsula of Sinis with its well known beaches, Is Aruttas the quartz beach, San Giovanni with the ancient town of Tharros, Putzu Idu, SArchittu and so on. Local golf, riding-school and fishing facilities just at few Km.
Cleaning of the rooms is included (no cleaning on Sundays and public holidays).
Payment: Cash only, on arrival.
Please advise about arrival time.
Check-in: before 11pm.
Check-out:before 11am. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Bavul Saklama
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>