Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Our 3 10 bedded dorm rooms are ideal for groups. Group leaders would be accommodated on same corridors in single-double rooms. All with private bathroom.
Breakfast must be included in group bookings. Lunchboxes available. Transport and tours arranged beforehand and at the desk.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
To reduce our carbon footprint and help fight the spread of the virus - The Reykjavik Downtown HI Hostel is now a "cashless" business. We accept credit cards and debit cards from all over the world as well as touch-free smartphone credit cards.
The Hostel boasts spacious 4 and 10-bed dorms, all with lockers included, family rooms that accommodate up to 5 persons, and double rooms with shared or private facilities. Linen is included in your stay, and all of our comfy dorm beds have their own personal reading lights and plugs.
It is nestled a stone's throw from the lively harbour area, in the heart of downtown Reykjavik, yet in a quiet residential street. Most of Reykjavik's attractions are only minutes away, including Harpa, Old Harbor and Grótta area.
Facilities include free WiFi in all rooms and lounges, self service laundry and a fully equipped kitchen.
A complimentary simple breakfast is served daily, consisting of oatmeal porridge with toppings, coffee and tea.
The hostel team is happy to give local advice on services and attractions and arrange your tours for free, including the Golden Circle, the Blue Lagoon, horseback riding, whale watching and all kinds of adventure tours. We also arrange car rentals with free pick up and all local transport. Great specials and package deals available. We look forward to welcoming you.
Opening hours: The reception is open from 06:00 - 11:00 and 15:00 - 20:00. Other hours : on call security. Self check-in is available for late arrivals - please notify us and we will send you instructions. Please note that while we offer luggage storage, stored luggage is not accessible outside the reception opening hours, between 11:00 - 15:00(3pm). Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
1, Ülke Iceland
1, Ülke Iceland
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>