Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Rest Is More Hostel is a boutique hostel on Bamrung Mueang Road, which is steeped in the culture and way of life of Bangkok. By staying here, you'll learn more about both Bangkok and Thailand.
The buildings on Bamrung Mueang Road stand as some of the few examples of Sino-Portuguese architecture that is becoming all the more rare in the modern age. Here, you'll discover the Thai craftsmanship of wickery and traditional bowl sculpting in the nearby villages, passed down from generation to generation. Immerse yourself in the local culture and iconic landmarks, such as the Giant Swing, the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, life by the Chao Phraya River, Khao San Road, and Chinatown, where you'll encounter a variety of enticing street food, making for a one-day trip you'll never forget.
At Rest Is More Hostel, there are 3 types of rooms, mixed dorm with 8 beds and 4 beds and female dorm with 4 beds. Rest Is More Hostel isn't just a place for a good night's sleep, but a destination from which to gain new worthwhile experiences and explore Bangkok, both the old and the new.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 7 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>