Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
LGBT groups, religious groups, summer camp groups, yoga groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are the first and only Glamping camp near the area of the Quito International Airport (10 minutes) in Tababela. The atmosphere is magical. If you like nature and wake up with the birds singing. This place is for you!
We have an amazing swing 170 meters from the Guambi River, we also have barbecue area, bonfire area and walking trails; so that your experience is unique!
We offer 24-hour airport transportation, free WIFI, satellite TV, free parking.
If you want to taste our dishes inside the lodge, we have a menu of the day (lunch - dinner) and a pizzeria; You can add drinks such as: wine, beers and water. You also have FREE coffee throughout the day.
Nearby places you can visit: 30 minutes (42 km) from the Papallacta hot springs, 2 h (90 km) from the Otavalo market, 45 minutes from La ciudad Mitad del Mundo and 1 h from the Pululahua Geobotanical Reserve or Site Museum Intiñan.
We have reserved a space for campervan lovers and also for campers.
Conditions and policies
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment on arrival in cash
Check in from 14:00 pm to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00 am
Taxes not included - 12%
24 hour reception
Child friendly Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>