Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Our hostel is located in the city center, on the second floor of the iconic Dalma Department Store, on Gunduliceva Street 26a.
We have 4 four-bedrooms, 2 six-bedrooms and one private double room with its own bathroom.
Quasimodo Hostel also has a common area, chill zone both inside and on our terrace, where you can hang out, meet other guests, watch TV, surf the web on our laptops and enjoy refreshing drinks from our bar.
Our friendly, multilingual staff will be happy to provide you with free city maps, directions and lots of good advice to make the most out of your stay.
The Hostel stays open from the beginning of June until the end of September.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 7.00 HRK per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Pets are not allowed. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>