Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund for reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The Hiree agrees and will comply in total with the following conditions of hire:
1. Towels and tea towels to be supplied by hirer.
2. All rubbish to be placed in the rubbish bins provided – PROMPTLY
3. All decorations to be removed unless prior approval has been obtained by the owners. Staples, nails or drawing pins are not to be used.
4. Any hirer’s special requirements should be noted to the owners before hireage is agreed upon.
5. Consume alcohol on the premises only in accordance with the provision of “The Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act (2012)”. EVENING FUNCTIONS TO END BY 10pm AND PREMISES TO BE VACATED BY 10am.
The function should be run in an orderly manner and no loitering or disturbance should take place outside after 10pm. Please be aware that there are other guests staying at the Lodge who appreciate the quiet surroundings. We are not a party venue.
6. Premises, grounds and road frontage must be left clean and tidy. Cleaning must be completed by 10am the following day.
7. Any damage or losses caused to the Lodge or equipment will be repaired or replaced by tradesmen of the owner’s choosing and the cost recovered from the guest making the booking.
8. A NO SMOKING policy is in force throughout the entire complex.
9. Subletting is not permitted.
10. No fires should be lit outside.
11. No picking of fruit. Any fruit on the ground is available for guests to enjoy.
12. Take full responsibility for the storage and protection of own equipment and property while staying at the Lodge.
13. Health and Safety-Hirer/s must avoid any activity which places themselves, their guest or other attendees at risk of injury to themselves or others. In the event of the hirer/s becoming aware of any hazardous situation associated with the Lodge then such hazards must be isolated and the matter reported to the owners.
16. Please note that your assistance in maintaining our Lodge in a clean and tidy situation is much appreciated.
17. Fire Warden
As a condition of the block booking, the hirer/s agree to appoint a Fire Warden pursuant to the Fire Safety and Evacuation of Buildings Act 1992.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Our tranquil 5 hectare property is nestled in the lower Kaimai ranges just 5 minutes away from Katikati.
We have a purpose-built bunkhouse with 4 bedrooms (each sleeping up to 4 people), 4 shower rooms and 4 toilets.
There is a large kitchen and dining area (with 4 fridges and ample food storage) and a pool table. The TV lounge has a 60″ TV with DVD player, book exchange, jigsaw puzzles and board games.
Woodfired Pizza Oven and Gas Barbecue for guests.
Free Wifi is unlimited and available in all rooms. Plenty of parking in our car park.
Enjoy seasonal greens, fruit and fresh eggs from our garden.
In our laundry room there is hanging space and a coin-operated washing machine and dryer. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>