Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Keen to make the most of your London experience? Then where better to stay than in a proper London pub!
All PubLove hostels are located right above awesome London pubs, so you can soak up the atmosphere and history of the great British pub right where you sleep.
We’re located close to all major tourist attractions and transport hubs, so you can easily spend your day exploring the sights of London then check in at the bar while enjoying a pint of London beer or a coffee.
Our pubs are open 24 hours a day exclusively to guests which means you can enjoy a beverage at any time of day and when you’re ready for sleep, it’s an easy climb back upstairs to your bed (meaning no night bus dilemmas or waiting for the tube to open!) PubLove hostels provide everything you need for your London adventure. Our rooms and dorms are beautifully designed, cosy and comfortable, and offer great facilities.
PubLove @ The Rose & Crown Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 03:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 6.75 GBP per person per day.
All guests must be 18 years or older to stay.
Non smoking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>