Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
At the hostel, each room has a wardrobe. Guest rooms at Premier Hostel Chiang Mai are equipped with a private bathroom and bed linen.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Chang Phueak Gate, Three Kings Monument and Wat Phra Singh. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai International Airport, 4 km from Premier Hostel Chiang Mai.
Terms & conditions
- Prices and Taxes is all net.(Include VAT7%)
- The hostel is pleased to serve guests with well-furnished accommodation; but any damaged or lost personal belonging is beyond responsibility.
- Please take care of your valuable items.
- The hostel allocates space to offer guests the convenient parking; but does not cover any costs associated with any damages or missing property occurring to the vehicle.
- Illegal or immoral action including playing gambling, sex trafficking and narcotic are prohibited.
- Please keep clean to public and in-room areas. Pets are not allowed.
- Please keep silence. According to tolerance policy, we will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation or may remove a person who while on the premises of the hotel acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy hostel property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance.
- At Premier Hostel, all guest rooms and public spaces are 100% non-smoking. There is designated smoking area outside of the building. (2,000 THB fine for violation)
- Durian is not allowed to be kept in the room or even in the hostel area.
- Adapter must be applied with all electric appliances which require different range of Watts to be used in Thailand.
- Check-in at 14.00 hrs. and Check-out before noon. (12.00 hrs.)
- Exceeding check-out time, during 12.00 18.00 hrs., will result in extra charge at 50% of room rate.Full room charge of an extra night shall be applied to the check-out done later than 18.00 hrs.
- The hostel limits the number of persons to be occupied in a particular guest room at 2 persons. (Not Included Dormitory room type) A child under 9 years of age and under height 110 cm. and limit 1 person stays complimentary in a room with parents without any charge. The hostel will only allow registered guests to use its facilities and does not allow an unregistered guest to stay overnight at the hotel.
- The hostel reserves the right to collect damage deposit, of which the amount shall be varied according to room type. If damaged property or extra cost for food and beverage is not recorded, the full amount of deposit shall be returned ONLY to the registered guest at the time of check-out. In case of damaged property found, the compensation for damage shall be deducted from the damage deposit (the amount of compensation for damage relies on the Rates of Damaged Property as listed by the hostel). If the cost of damage is greater than the deposit amount, the guest shall be responsible for the exceeding amount.
- For the modification of check-out date and time after arrival without prior notification, The hostel reserves the right to apply additional charge, according to the number of modified nights to the guest Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>