Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No charges if cancelled before 1 Week
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Feast your eyes on the wonderful architecture in Fort Kochi and Mattancherry. A visit to these places should figure prominently in your itinerary. It is an eclectic blend of the Arab, British, Portuguese and Dutch legacy. To get a taste of the Portuguese architecture, you can head towards The Santa Cruz Basilica. This five hundred year old church survived the Dutch invasion. These followers of John Calvin, the traders of Holland were probably, enamored by the beautiful stained glass embellishments.
The St. Francis Church, another specimen from the Portuguese era, boasts of having being the burial site of the famous Vasco da Gama. The Doop Book,that is a storehouse of records of married and baptized individuals, is a top draw. The Chinese fishing nets, a remnant from the rule of the majestic Kublai Khan, is another major tourist attraction. After a day of wander lust, you can unwind at the Fort Kochi Beach, which also houses a pretty lighthouse. The Pardesi Synagogue, a relic of the Jews also claims huge footfalls. This glorious specimen of Jew architecture is four hundred years old and is adorned with etched brass pillars and floor art. There are a couple of copper discs that have the etchings of the benefits awarded by King Bhaskara Ravi Varman. It also showcases a forty-five feet clock that boasts of Arabic, Latin, Malayalam and Hebrew. If you want to soak in the feel of the Maharajadom, trudge along to the Mattancherry Palace that is a treasure trove of royal memorabilia.
The Jew Street, the Dutch Cemetery and the Princess Street are some of other coveted tourist hot spots. Ernakulam, situated at a stones throw distance, from Kochi, exudes generation next verve and enthusiasm with a plethora of theatres, dining joints and shopping havens. Broadway is a shoppers paradise, fragrant with an old world charisma. Amble down the seventy-five feet Marine Drive or lean back to feast your eyes on the Ernakulam Vypeen boat sail at a distance. If you are interested to bolster your knowledge about the nomenclature of Ernakulam, a visit to the Shiva Temple is a must. Rishinaga-kulam, the name of the temples pool of water gives Ernakulam its name. The legend has it that, a mystic gained freedom from the shackles of a curse. January is an ideal month to visit as the temple gears up to revel in the eight day celebrations. The Pakalpooram, a blend of panchavadyam, and pandimelan, is an unique experience. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>