Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor ki
We are located in Poble Sec one of the most authentic and local areas in town.
When you stay with us, find yourself removed from the touristic rush and settle into the real rhythm of life in Barcelona, where you can appreciate the culture from the perspective of a local.
During the day, we will guide you through one of Europe's most influential cities, with a free daily tour. Get together with the rest of the family in the evening and enjoy a delicious free dinner together. After you’re stuffed and happy, discover the vibrant nightlife of Barcelona. Stick with us and we’ll get you free entry to the cities’ biggest and best clubs. Every single night.
Our 24-hour reception desk is manned by multilingual, super friendly staff who know Barcelona like the back of their hand and are excited to share their local knowledge with you. Upon check-in receive a free cold beer, warm smile, and info on the best restaurants, bars and attractions the city has to offer (including access to our interactive maps, containing the location of all of the major points of interest, as well as lots of hidden gems around the area)!
Find us right next to the port of Barcelona and Montjuic, and also just 7 min walking to La Rambla, the main pedestrian street of the city, and 20 min walking to the beach.
Surrounded by a seemingly endless supply of amazing cafes, bars and restaurants, museums and street art, and various supermarkets, where you can buy all you need to make a delicious meal in our 24-hour kitchen.
Each bed comes fully equipped, with a room keycard, a reading light, personal electrical outlets, access to a personal large safety locker, A/C, and bed sheets free of charge (for a stay of 2+ nights).
Check out our jam-packed activity schedule:
Monday - Free walking tour, Montjuic tour, Free dinner, Free Bar & Club Crawl
Tuesday - Free walking tour, Pinchos tour, Free dinner, Free Bar & Club Crawl
Wednesday - Free walking tour, Boqueria market food tour, Free dinner, Free Bar & Club Crawl
Thursday - Free walking tour, Bunkers tour, Free dinner, Free Bar & Club Crawl
Friday - Free walking tour, Tapas Family dinner, Free Bar & Club Crawl
Saturday - Free walking tour, Paella Family dinner, Free Bar & Club Crawl
Sunday - Free walking tour, Free dinner, Free Bar & Club Crawl
So join us, walk in the door a guest, leave as part of the Pars family, make friends and memories that will last a lifetime.
We’re waiting for you with open arms! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Pars Teatro hostel diyor ki
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>