Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 giorni prima dell'arrivo nessuna penale. Dopo i 7 giorni paga l'intero importo della prenotazione nei mesi di Giugno- Luglio- Agosto-Settembre; paga il 50% della prenotazione nel restante periodo.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Camminatori di percorsi turistici.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
In the rooms of the end of the 18th century, completely renovated, every detail has been designed to make your stay unforgettable.
Palazzo Mellacqua is a corner of history where you will savoir the taste of the simple and authentic things that only this land offers.
All rooms at the Mellacqua Palazzo are air conditioned and have plasma-screen TVs, free internet access, and antique furniture. A breakfast buffet is available daily.
Palazzo Mellacqua Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 10:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Reception Hours 9:00 to 22:00hs
Non smoking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Servis otobüsü
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>