Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
CENTER of OSAKA !!
Recently opened, Koma is a comfortable guesthouse in a fantastic location in the heart of wonderful Osaka city!
Managed by friendly and well-travelled staff, Osaka
Koma welcomes guests from all over the world.
Our staff include native Korean and English speakers.
Comfortable, Convenient and Affordable!
The management has travelled many places, and our love of travelers will help to make your stay a very pleasant one.
We will be happy to advise you on the best places to go during your stay in Osaka!
Osakas fantastic nightlife is right on your doorstep at Osaka KOMA with the wonderful cuisine of Doutobori and the never ending nightlife of Shinsaibashi just a 10 minute walk away.
We cant wait to see you soon!
- Check in Time 15:00
- Check out Time 11:00
- Open hours 9:00 - 22:00
- Free access to our computer - 24hr
- Free Wi-Fi
- NO curfew
- Washing machine
- Fully equiped kitchen
- 24hr hot shower
- Spacious lounge to meet people
- Air conditioning
- Free Bed linen
- Free luggage storage before/after your stay
- Full support with any issues/questions you may have Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>