Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor kiÇeviren
Nuno and Filipe are two brothers who own and manage the Hostel. 'We know what we want to find when we look for cheap accommodation while exploring a new city.' That is the Hostel is located in a completely restored 150 year old building, combining Oporto's character with the utmost comfort and security in a modern and relaxed environment where you can meet people from around the world, party or just come for a weekend getaway.
'Our purpose is not only to make you feel welcomed as a tourist, but mostly help you discover the city as if you were a local and show you the way to Oporto's best hidden bars and restaurants.'
The Hostel features a multipurpose lounge downstairs where you can either have a drink, listen to music, watch a DVD in our cinema area or just lay back and read a book. All guests have access to a PC with internet and Wifi for laptops, as well as access to a fully equipped new kitchen. During your stay you can also enjoy our breakfast every morning.
Oporto Invictus Hostel in itself is a unique piece of art. Take a look at our mural graffiti walls depicting the city's streets. Also in each room there are mural paintings referring to some of the city's tourist attractions. We try to be as environmentally friendly as possible. This is why our Hostel is fueled by Solar Energy and we .
As it is written on the city's coat of arms 'noble, loyal and undefeated', Oporto is the perfect place to visit.
It is easy to understand why this medieval city, aged by the centuries, proud to exhibit the colorful contrast between traditional and modern, is the Nº1 destination for mobility students: you can easily hop from a glass of port on the riverside to surfing or simply relaxing in one of the city's parks. You will also take advantage of our free guided tour in Porto historical downtown center
Check in: 15:00
Check out; 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72hrs. If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
Credit card accepted Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Oporto Invictus Hostel diyor ki
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>