Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Lagoa da Conceição is one of the main tourist destinations on south Brazil, it has quick access to the east and south beaches, like Joaquina, Mole, Barra da Lagoa, Armação, Morro das Pedras e Campeche. In the heart of Florianópolis island and with a unique beauty, it is right next to supermarkets, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Lagoa is visited by tourists from all around the world all year long, that enjoy it’s cool vibe and receptiveness.
Our hostel brings quality, cleanliness and comfort with accessible prices. On the common areas you can read a book from our library, listen to a vinyl from our 300 plus discs collection, enjoy the incredible view of the waterfront from our pier and meet people from all around the world looking for an experience in a cool hostel. The house is from the 80s and it has a rustic architecture. Some rooms are on old boat houses at the lakeside, where you can listen to the wave sounds while sleeping.
On The Road Hostel is run by travellers, friends, music and literature lovers, who are going to do the best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and share any information needed: tips on tours, trails, nightclubs or one of the 42 Florianópolis’ beaches. Feel free to ask us for information, share your thoughts or just share a table!
All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and the WiFi works all over the property with high speed. We also have a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of room to store food and you can find bathrooms all over the house.
On The Road Hostel is inspired by the book with the same name from Jack Kerouac (1957), it is the main work of the Beat Generation and it is a big influence over the 50s and 60s youth, which chose to travel around the world with a backpack seeking new experiences. We bring in our decoration: frames, old objects, vinyl discs and rustic furniture, the ideas that made people leave their homes, explore and meet new cultures.
Everything is handmade to offer the best cost benefit for your experience.
Some of our vinyl: AC/DC, Alceu Valença, The Animals, Beastie Boys, The Beatles, Black Sabbath, Bob Dylan, Buddy Guy, Caetano Veloso, Casa das Máquinas, The Clash, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Chico Buarque, Deep Purple, The Doors, Elvis, Jethro Tull, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Cash, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, Little Richard, Michael Jackson, Muddy Brothers, Nomade Orquestra, Pink Floyd, Queen, Ramones, Raul Seixas, Rolling Stones, Santana, Secos e Molhados, The Smiths, Tim Maia e Titãs Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>