Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We believe on the diversity of cultures, beliefs and personalities that only São Paulo has, that's why our hostel welcomes the crazy backpackers, that want to enjoy the city as much as they can, but also guests that come to study or work at the city and need a good night sleep. Okupe's mission is to promote the interaction between these two kind of people, 'cause in the end a hostel is always a place to know people, teach a little of what you know and learn from the others.
Okupe has an amazing structure that counts with a kitchen, a lot of bathrooms and vests, TV room with games (and a snooker table! yey!), shared and private rooms, a rooftop with hammocks, and a bar to drink all you can after a day on the gray city.
For you to have an unforgetable experience from your arrival in São Paulo until your good bye, free WIFI, bed sheets, cable TV, daily cleaning, towels rental, bike rental and transfer and laundry services (check prices). We also promote parties and activities with snacks, bands playing live, expositors and tattooers. And, of course, our staff is the best in the city and has incredible city tips that go beyond the touristic places that everyone know. We've got free entries to the best clubs and parties in town and we join you at night to show you the best part of São Paulo!
Okupe is you guarantee of confort, security and memorable moments in São Paulo. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Ortak oda
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Kiralık havlular
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>