Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We are a non-smoking venue.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Owned and run by a British/Filipino family. We like to do things right.
Ocean Breeze Resort is in Baroro (1 Km from San Juan) and offers a very versatile stay, with a choice of 3 types of accommodation, choices of eating options, activities and trips. Fan and aircon options. The beachfront property is air-conditioned and includes a seating and dining area. Each suite has a fridge-freezer, WIFI, wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom with hot water. Guests can enjoy surfing, swimming, kayaking, etc.
We are 50m from the beach and about a 5 minute walk to the highway. It's a quiet location with many expat residents. You'll wake to bird song and the sound of the waves.
You can surf or kayak from our beach or relax and watch the outstanding sunsets (my photos are not photoshopped!). The famous surfing area of Urbiztondo is a 10 minute drive away with it's international bars, restaurants, surfing tuition and noise!
We are in a soft opening period right now, not everything in the resort is complete and that's why are rates are very low at the moment. Please be aware that development and beautification of the grounds in ongoing.
The roof top has a great views of the sea and guests can chill out with a drink and watch to sun set or have BBQ's or parties on there (catering can be provided). Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Flexible NRR
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Geç çıkış
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>