Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The camp is ideal for small groups and for those wanting to avoid the tourist crowd. It is located in a scenic, hidden spot of the Wadi Rum Protected Area near Seven Pillars of Wisdom. The black Bedouin tents are complemented with hot shower and flush toilet facilities.
The price of the accommodation includes breakfast. Traditional Beduin dinner and light lunch is available for extra fee.
The camp is run by Obeid Naser Alamamreh, an experienced desert guide holding the license of the Wadi Rum Protected Area Authority, and his two sons.
Jeep tours are ranging from 2-5 hours to full-day. Several-day trips and camel ride of any length can also be arranged.
Climbing - Trekking
Sandstone climbing routes are available in all grades of difficulty. Walking trips - from day trips to several-day treks in the desert include full-board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, water). Round trips by car to all major sites in Jordan (Petra, Dead Sea, Madaba, Desert Castles, etc.) are also organized by the owner of the camp. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>