Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Its ceilings with frescos, its marble floors with typical Genoese patterns as well as the ancient fireplace in the kitchen and the large windows will enrich your stay in Genoa and will teach you something from the city's important history.
OStellin is a centrally located hostel offering cheap and affordable accommodation in the centre of Genoa.
The hostel is suitable for guests with different needs: young travelers and backpackers, exchange international students who are looking for a stable arrangement, but also families with children, couples, groups, young workers, and much more.
Our hostel consists of two parts: the hostel and dependance.
The first one has four rooms, two in-room restrooms and one shared bathroom. It can host up to 25 people. We have 2 dorms with 8 beds, one 6-bed dorm, which includes two triple bunk beds (double on bottom and single on top) and a private double room with shared bathroom. There is also an equipped kitchen, a lounge area with 2 couches and the reception with the staff available 24 hours.
The dependance has 3 private rooms (king size bed) with 2 shared bathrooms (one with a shower), a kitchen, and a cosy lounge area. There is NO reception, but the staff is available 24 hours in the adjacent building.
OStellin Genova Policies & Conditions:
BREAKFAST is included in the price.
Breakfast time: 7.00 to 11.00 am
Check in: 2.00 pm until 10.00 pm (dependance until 8.00 pm)
Check out: 12.00 am (dependance 11.00 am)
Reception: 8.00 am to 11.00 pm (Staff available 24 hours)
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>