Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The group will be contact for a charge of 50% at the moment of the booking and this is a non refundable amount. Apart from that, a 7-days cancelation policy will be applied for the remaining amoung.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
*Hoscar 6th Best Hostel for Solo Male Travelers 2019*
*Hoscar 2nd Best Hostel South America 2020*
*Hostel 9th Best Hostel for solo travelers 2020*
Smart, simple, well-located (Vila Madalena, baby!), clean and connected hostel for your SP adventures with a GREAT bar where travelers + locals socialize.
Ã” de Casa is one of the few authentic travelers' hostels in SÃ£o Paulo and our mission is to promove awesome experiences for your out-of-home days.
Our atmosphere is chilled, relaxed, spacious, bright, alive, cozy, and our well-informed staff can help you get the most from your stay in SP.
Ã” Bar do Hostel is a great place to feel the social vibe of Sampa. Delicious Brazilian breakfast wakes you up every morning and caipirinhas color up our nights when it becomes a hangout for travelers and Paulistanos.
Google it: Vila Madalena is the place to be in SÃ£o Paulo.
IMPORTANT: We are following all the procedures to minimize COVID-19 spread
We hope to see you around! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Oyun Odası
9, Best solo hostel
2, Kıta Latin America
6, Best solo male hostel
1, Ülke Brazil
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>