Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations or changes within 2 weeks of your arrival date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Reducing numbers or cancelling before the two week cancellation fee will not incur any fees.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a $300 per room cash bond to be paid on check-in. This is refunded on inspection of the room after check out.
Must book whole dorm rooms.
We have a bar on-site so we do not allow BYO alcohol.
If you wish to organise any drink specials/packages as well as any tours please email us on email@example.com.
Must book whole dorm rooms
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
With graffiti walking tours by day and beer pong by night, we’ve got a packed agenda here at Nomads Melbourne. Our bar gets the party started with competitions, slick beats and happy hour. Laid-back nights are also in the line-up with karaoke and live music. We have to mention our rooftop too – it’s a sun trap with great city views. We’ll make sure your stay goes smooth as can be with our 24-hour reception, friendly staff and freebies like pancakes and hot drinks.
We’re opposite the city’s legendary Queen Victoria Market. Grab some grub there during the day, then head back at night for bars and live music. We’re based inside the free city tram zone so you can hop on and off without paying. The nearest tram drops you off at Queen Street and Latrobe Street – a 2-minute walk from us. We're roughly 20 minutes from Tullamarine Airport; jump on the Skybus to Southern Cross Station and get a connection shuttle.
Rooms and Dorms
We have mixed dorms, singles and deluxe en-suite king rooms. Or you can be part of the girl gang in our female-only dorms. Make your way up in the elevator to your room with luxurious pillows, free bed linen and towels for hire. Stash your stuff in the lockers and get connected to the free WiFi. Got a ton of washing? No problem – we have coinless laundry.
Extras and activities
Armed with produce from Queen Victoria Market, cook up a storm in our shared kitchen. If you don’t feel like cooking, we are surrounded by amazing food and vending machines on-site to fill you up. Or, our city tours will take you to Degraves Street's coffee shops and get the barbecue going on Brighton Beach. Nights in can be spent chilling in our cinema lounge or watching the sunset over the city on our rooftop. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>