Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Featured new renovated rooms fitted with a private or shared bathrooms where you can feel like at home.
In the Hostel you can find all kind of information: City Tours, Chianti Tours, Museums and Restaurants. All this with the total and unconditional help of the staff with the intention to make your staying in Florence as much as possible wonderful. Maps, Flyers and other useful advertising are for free.
Remember check-in time is from 14:00 to 19:00
Please respect your arrival time in Florence, you have marked in your reservation
Do not hesitate to ask me what you need, we are here to help you.
Please note: we have 72 hours cancellation policy for each night you have reserved, only via e-mail.
Check-in: From 1 pm to 7 pm ...If you wish to check in outside of these hours please contact us ahead of time. We have a 72hr cancellation policy for each night you’ve reserved. Cancellations must be made by midnight three days before arrival. Late cancellations and no-shows shall incur charges to their credit card. Please ensure your card is still valid when arriving. Please contact us 2-3 days before arrival by phone or email to let us know the exact time of your arrival.
Taxes are not included
city tax is 3,00 € per person per night Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>