Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
28 days prior to arrival 100% loss of booking value
Additional Terms and Conditions
To make a reservation you need to pay 20% deposite of total amount of accommodation. Upon verification of the payment, we will reserve your beds and send a confirmation e-mail.
Request for final payment is sent up to 35 days prior to arrival date in EURO using the exchange rate available on the day. Balance not received by 30 days prior to arrival date may result in cancellation of booking.
You can only cancel group booking up to 35 days prior to arrival date. Unfortunately deposite in Non-Refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located in the heart of Sultanahmet in the Old Town, and close to a number of city attractions, the Nobel Hostel, Istanbul is a fabulous choice if you are looking for a comfortable and affordable hotel alternative. This popular property offers great value rates for visitors, and is only minutes away from the Blue Mosque, St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace,Turkish & Islamic Art Museum,Mosaic Museum, Underground Cistern, Turkish Baths,Spice Market,Byzantine City Walls, Grand Bazaar and other important points. Istanbul is a unique destination boasting a heady fusion of ancient and modern highlights, and offers a wealth of fantastic memories just waiting to be made.
Private rooms are clean and have comfortable mattresses, private bathroom, LCD TV satellite, wireless connection, non-smoking, 24 hour hot water, air-conditioned, some double rooms have private bathroom some with shared bathroom.
We have 4 bed and 8 bed mixed dormitory rooms with comfortable and single beds.There is Lockers and wireless connection in rooms for FREE.
Nobel Hostel & Guesthouse has a lively terrace , where discounted food and drinks will get you in the party mood. Wireless Internet access is available to help you keep in touch with family, friends, backpackers or colleagues and meeting facilities offer business guests the chance to work in peaceful surroundings in the heart of the city
Nobel hostel has own restaurant caf bar at nextdoor. Sofa restaurant is where you will receive a complimentary breakfast every morning in winter and 10% discount for lunch, dinner and drinks. We also have a travel agency which offers Turkey tours and daily Istanbul tours.
What we have for our guests:
Free Buffet Breakfast
Free Clean and fresh sheets, pillow, blanket, towel
Free Internet Access (high speed)
Free Wi-Fi connection in the room
Free City Map and travel information
Free Local Phone call
NEW Comfortable beds
Wake up service
No curfew, No lockout
Don't hesitate to consult your friendly hosts for information and assistance throughout your stay. Staff are on hand 24 hours a day and will be delighted to help you with travel tips, taxi and airport pick-ups, luggage storage, fax service and currency exchange.
We provide pick up service from the Istanbul airport ( 50€) from Sabiha Gokcen airport to the hostel ( 55€). Please inform us for your flight details in advance.
Cancellations should be made at the least 3 days before original arrival date, otherwise one night is charged to credit card...No commission for credit card payments.Check in time noon and Check-out 11.00 AM
So, If you want to spend a carefree holiday in Turkey in a clean and cosy guest house in the heart of the historic centre of Istanbul, The Nobel Hostel & Guesthouse will be a truly perfect choice.
You are not alone in Istanbul !! :) Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Faks Hizmeti
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Posta Hizmeti
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>