Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For cancelations or no-shows, guests will be charged 100% of the first night during the low season from 1 May until 31 October and 100% of the total booking during the peak season from 1 November until 30 April.
Please be informed that cleaning services will be provided once every 2 days.
Additional Terms and Conditions
booking 2 night get 10 % discount
booking 2 night get 15 % discount
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Nisarine Hostel @ Koh Klang is 4000 m from the city centre. It is within a 5-minute walk from Thethara pier and by boat just 2 minute.
Nisarine Hostel @ Koh Klang is offering free Wi-Fi and room here come with either a fan and air conditioning. Shared bathroom facilities are available. Select rooms offer a balcony and a cable TV. Other facilities offered at this property include a ticket service and a tour desk.
Koh Klang is on the west coast of southern Thailand, at the mouth of Krabi River in the Andaman Sea. It is the closest island to Krabi town, on the right side of the Krabi River. The island is connected only by longtail boats from two piers: Chaofa Pier (centre of Krabi town) and Tara Pier (south of Krabi town). Crossings take less than 10 minutes.
Koh Klang is a quiet place with very few tourists. Locals are interested in developing eco-tourism on the island with the help of the local government. They provide local activities such as batik, visiting fish farms, taking a trip in the mangroves with a longtail boat, catching prawns, and exploring caves. The island is rich with wildlife, and tourists can bird watch in one of the two bird huts off the beach. These birding huts provide views of the surrounding islands, such as Chicken Island and Ko Jum.
Tourists can spend the night in one or long stay on the island.Offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Superb facilities and an excellent location make the Nisarine Hostel @ Koh Klang the perfect base from which to enjoy your stay in Krabi.all of which integrate their guests with the local community and Nisarine Hostel @ Koh klang this a best choice this it location is 4000 m from the city centre. It is within a 5-minute walk from Thethara pier and by boat just 2 minute.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 19:00. For late check in, please contact us in advance.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 07:00-21:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
Notice **Koh klang island is primarily Muslim, guests are asked to respect the people and their culture, to refrain from drinking, and to dress modestly (long trousers and skirts, covered shoulders)*** Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kiralık Kasa
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>