Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Nature Lodge Kinabatangan (NLK) is located within Kampung Bilit, a village along Kinabatangan river and takes its name from the white trunked-kabilit trees found in the nearby forest. We are easily accessible by car, and this village consists of only 150-180 people from about 30 households.
These villagers are mainly Orang Sugei (literally means River People) who make the living from fishing and making of crafts work such as fishnets and boat. They will later sell their crafts to the nearby villages.
The basic accommodation of NLK is built within the Kampung's lush green forest and it promises an unforgettable stay filled with adventure.
You will be able to spot primates such as the ever-energetic long tail and pigtail macaques, the amazing sounding gibbons, the elusive tarsier, lazy slow loris and human liked orang utans. The main attraction is the proboscis monkeys; with its long nose and big belly, this primate is only found on the island of Borneo.
You will also be able to experience close encounters with a subspecies of the Asian elephant, the Borneo Pygmy elephant. These elephants are smaller in sizes, have rather large ears and longer tails than its Asian counterpart.
While trekking to the near by Oxbow lake, Danau Bilit, you will continue to be amazed by the sighting of crocodiles basking along the muddy river banks, bearded pigs sniffing away for food, deer, wild cats such as the civets and clouded leopard and the workaholic otters. Our trained guide will also be able to show you a variety of insects and many species of colorful birds such as the Stork-billed kingfisher, the Oriental Pied Hornbill, the Crested Goshawk and many more
So, wait no longer, come join us to explore the Kinabatangan! The price listed on this site is for the following (pls note that the prices listed are for 2 nights/ 3 days package only, any extension of stay thereafter is only at RM106.00per person for dorm & RM200.00 for Deluxe Agamid chalet. Price including meals and you can still join any activity in the schedule. And you will need to pay the extra night stay at the lodge and only on cash basis since the c/c machine does not work there! And the one night rate is at RM413.40 per person for Dorm and RM483.90 per person for Chalet and not half of the listed price):
3 Days / 2 Night, KINABATANGAN SAFARI
- Pick up from in Sandakan Town is at Wisma Khoo Siak Chiew Building (10.30am) OR Sepilok area(11.30PM)
- Stop by at shop in Sepilok for you to buy snacks, beverages or have lunch (by own expenses)
- Transfer into Kampung Bilit at 1230 hours and arrive between 3.30 - 3.45pm
- Welcome drinks and Lodge orientation
- Late afternoon boat cruise 4.00pm (for 1 ½ - 2 hours)
- Video presentation
- Night walk to our screen light
- 6am early boat cruise to look for gibbons & orang utan
- Breakfast at 7.30am
- Morning trek along the river bank OR Danau Bilit Ox-Bow lake (OPTIONAL at MYR26.50 per session/person) OR Free and easy activities
- Lunch at Lodge
- Free and easy activities
- Afternoon river cruise to search for more wildlife
- Local dance lesson
- Guided night jungle trek
- Boat cruise at 6am
- Breakfast at 7.30am
- Transfer out and back to Sandakan or Sepilok at 8.30
PACKAGE INCLUDES: :
Return transfer from/to Sandakan/Sepilok area. English speaking guide, all stated meals(2 Dinner/1 Lunch/2 Breakfast), 4 boat cruises, video presentation, 1 night walk, 1 night trekking, room, towel and linen
Ox-Bow Lake trekking (additional MYR26.50per person), beverages, boots rental (RM10.60 per pair) and Tourism Tax of RM10 per chalet & per night
WHAT TO BRING:
- Change of clothes, comfortable trekking shoes, sun block, insect repellent, waterproof camera (optional), raincoat, leech socks, torch light and plenty of curiosity.
1.All participants will be required to sign a Liability Release before departure.
2.Children above 12 years of age may participate with either parents or legal guardians.
3.Participants must be physically fit.
4.The staff at Nature Lodge Kinabatangan reserves the right to change or cancel the tour should conditions beyond our control render it necessary. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Havaalanı Transferi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Air Conditioning
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>