Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Mumma's Hostel is located in the heart of northbridge which is a great area for sightseeing, nightlife, close to the CBD and Elizabeth Quay, and there are many lovely parks and walks.
Free breakfast 7 days a week (Best range in Perth)
Free drinks vouchers for some of Perth's best pubs and bars 4 nights per week
Free PlayStation, Nintendo Wii etc.
Free Sausage Sizzle Tuesdays
Free Dominos Pizza & Pool Saturdays
Free unlimited WiFi 24/7 All Rooms
Free Tea and coffee 24/7
Air conditioning in all rooms
Electronic Room Keys
Table Tennis and Pool Table
Free towel hire and no charge for kitchen cutlery
Guests agree that by occupying accommodation at Mummas Hostel , you shall be personally responsible for all charges. This will include any damages to dormitory or our general areas. It is a condition of a guest's occupancy that the owners of the premises will not be liable for damage to or loss of property brought onto the premises by the occupier or their guests. Smoking is not permitted in any dorms. Guests breaking any rule will be evicted immediately with no refund.
Our reception desk is open from 9am to 11pm daily, however if your arrival time is not in these hours please let us know and we can arrange for one of our team to be at the reception to get you checked in with us. Please make us aware of this 2 days in advance to ensure we have a member of staff on duty.
Please note that there is a 2% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card. This property does not accept payments with American Express credit cards. On check in there is a key deposit of $30.00 cash only or a form of ID which will be given back on check out.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking of any accommodation displayed on our site. You must make payment of 15% deposit for accommodation when booking on our site.The amount debited will be the amount shown on the booking page. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card's currency and the country in which your card was issued, your credit card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees which are in accordance with your arrangements with that credit card provider.
To change any details of your booking, you must contact us by phone or email. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made.
If you cancel your booking with more than 24 hours notice, no charge will apply.
Our reception is open from 9.00am to 11.00pm, If you wish to have a late check in please contact us as it is subject to availability.
-Check in is at 2pm
-Check out is at 10am
-Passport required on check in Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- İş Paneli
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Direkt Çevirmeli Telefon
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>