Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Akakura Onsen, the largest of Myoko's hot springs, is popular too.
We have both Japanese-style rooms with tatami mats and western-style rooms. All of the rooms are not en suite. The pension's bathroom, and Jacuzzi tub can, however, be used by one person at a time. All of the rooms are equipped with a TV and a telephone.
Soap and shampoo are always available at the pension.
Facilities include a car parking lot(non-chargeable for 10 cars).
We offer rental ski, boards and wears.
Check-in: from 3PM
Check-out: until 10AM
Major credit cards are accepted.
Mont Cervin is about 10 minutes by car from JR Myoko Kogen Station.
If you are coming by train from Tokyo, Nagoya or Osaka and a group of 3 - 4,
we suggest a taxi. We are located within Sun Molitz Pension-mura (Lodgie
Village) Reservations required for free pick-up at the station. Subject to
JR Myoko Kogen Station is about 2 hours 30 minutes from JR Tokyo Station.
Take Nagano Shinkansen to JR Nagano Station and change to local on JR
Shin-etsu Line. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Air Conditioning
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>