Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 weeks prior to arrival for cancellation with a refund of the additional deposit you paid on confirmation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% deposit is due two weeks prior to arrival. This is fully refundable if you cancel two weeks prior to arrival date
We welcome all groups and provide deluxe renovated accommodations, as well as complimentary continental breakfast to all. We do require that upon confirmation acceptance a 50% deposit is due two weeks prior to arrival. You will get a detailed confirmation from our group sales manager, Tim.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The hotel is within walking distance of Union Square, Chinatown, theaters, evening entertainment, and affordable restaurants. The hotel is nestled between Union Square & Nob Hill. Therefore, you are a few blocks away from the main scene, however quiet enough where you can get a good night's sleep. The hotel is situated in a nice safe neighborhood where there are other high-end hotels.
The Mithila Hotel is able to accommodate the needs of the everyday business person or a traveler on a modest budget. All standard rooms come with its own private bathroom, newly refurbished and equipped with satellite TV, micro-fridge, iron/board, and a free wireless connection. There is a daily maid service every morning with complimentary coffee.
The cable car lines are located only four blocks from the hotel for guest exploring the greater area of the city. The hotel also books return Airport shuttles only from the hotel to airport, at $19 per person and runs every half hour. Indoor parking is available nearby at a discounted rate starting at $25 per day/night. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>