Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Midgard is your base for adventure travel in South Iceland. We are a local family business offering a unique combo: with Midgard Base Camp as hostel/hotel and restaurant and Midgard Adventure as a tour operator and travel agency.
Midgard is located in central South Iceland, in Hvolsvöllur, a small town of 900 inhabitants. Midgard is run by family and friends so this is the place where you can meet with locals and fellow travelers.
We are really proud of our location. The main tourist sights, such as Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, the black Sand Beach, the Golden Circle (with Geysir, Gullfoss and Þingvellir) are all easily reachable. Those or the main tourist sights of South Iceland. What we are more proud of is though our backyard, where you find Iceland off the beaten path, the real Iceland. Our small town builds the gate to the natural beauties of Fjallabak, Landmannalaugar and Thórsmörk.
With Midgard Adventure, our own travel agency and tour operator, we are offering tours into these areas. Please check out our www.midgardadventure.is for more infos on tours, activities and things to do in the area.
Midgard Base Camp is very much a place from which to come and go, before and after exploring the spectacular natural environments that are all around. Midgard is a place to tell your stories of the day and to hear those of others. Midgard is a place to relax, to refresh and to recharge (both yourself and your camera and ‘phone batteries!). In addition, we offer several kind of accommodations from dorms to private spaces that will suit to any kind of guest and traveller. A big plus that is much appreciated by our guests is our rooftop hottub and sauna with views on grazing horses and world-famous volcano Eyjafjallajökull. Also provided are a simple guest kitchen, laundry facilities (for a small fee) and free drying facilities.
Midgard Base Camp Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 08.00 11.00 and from 16.00 to 22.00.
Non smoking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>