Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation with no cost with refundable price is within 7 days before arrival, if you cancel after 7 days, there will be a penalty fee of 50% of the reservation.
For no show, there is a penalty fee of 100% of the reservation.
For the non refundable price, the cancelation at any time has a penalty fee of a 100% of the reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
You can find taxi cubs or buses at the airport. Giving the address "Merced 88" you will be able to arrive at the hostel in 30 minutes. We are located very near to Baquedano subway station at Baquedano Plaza (also known as “Plaza Italia”). The entrance to the hostel is in the street Merced, right in front of a water fountain that is located at the "Parque Frestal".
We have dorms for 10, 8 and 4 people, mixed and female dorms, so you can choose the type of room that best fits you. We also have spectacular private rooms, all with private bathrooms (out of the room) and TV. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and the travellers can exchange past experiences and future plans.
Merced 88 Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards or debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included: 19.00% TAX
Foreign tourists can be exempted from paying Taxes ONLY when paying in American Dollars and providing the passaport with the tourist card given at the airport (PDI paper).
The reception is open 24 hours a day.
Kitchen and computers available.
Earplugs and towels. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Internet Erişimi
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>