Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Featuring a swimming pool with sun terrace and pool-side snack bar, the charming Melissa Apartments offers self-catered accommodation in Malia. The sandy beach is only a 10 minutes stroll.
The bright and sunny studios and apartments Melissa are air conditioned, and each includes a kitchenette with cooking rings, kettle and fridge. From their private balconies guests enjoy views over the pool or the garden.
Guests can relax at Melissas attractive pool area, offering free sun beds and umbrellas. The pool snack bar is open all day, serving refreshments, cocktails, snacks and light meals.
The Melissa also features a leisure room featuring a wide-screen satellite TV for live sports events and a pool table. There is free internet access throughout the building.
Mellissa multilingual staff offers bike and car rental services in addition to a luggage room, as well as assistance with arranging tours and excursions.
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy
We accept Cash, Debit and Credit Cards on arrival
Check In Time: 14:00
Check Out Time: 12:00 Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>