Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
solicitamos um depósito de 50% do valor total da estadia e que nos envie o comprovante para este mesmo email. O restante é pago no check in e pode ser em dinheiro e cartões de débito ou crédito à vista (VISA, MASTER e ELO).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Every room has balconies, air condition and free Wifi. Our hostel is a classical house with two balconied floors around the common areas to chill with a drink and a nice view of the neighbourhood. The rooms can be shared (4, 6 or 8 beds) or private bedroom. All chambers have balcony and air condition from 20 pm to 10 am. The Sheets are included. Every bed has a locker where you can put your personnel things and could to put a lock. If you like enjoy more the time in a hostel, we have a place with a balcony where you can drink cachaça free for the guests, watch TV, use the computers and relax in the sofa. We offer free breakfast, WiFi area, and bar services. Have a kitchen and one lounge room too.
Our reception is 24 hours and our team is an international staff, so they can speak Portuguese, English and Spanish. We have information of principal tours of Rio de Janeiro, and the tips for those prefer to visit the places by themselves! Including the event’s guide daily actualized.
Massape Rio Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in: 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out: 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes included. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>