Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Mantua Hostal is located in Mantua’s city centre, in a XVIII century building completely renovated. The vintage furniture, together with modern items, enhances a comfortable and warm atmosphere. Rotonda di San Lorenzo and Piazza delle Erbe are 200 m from Mantua Hostal, while Mantua Cathedral is 500 m away.
There are four bedrooms with single beds and two bathrooms (one on each floor) with shower, bathtub, wc and bidet. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath or shower. In order to guarantee a high level of cleanliness, guests will be given a clean blanket, bed sheets and towels. Bathrooms are provided with disposable soap, shampoo, and hairdryer.
Mantua Hostal's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 pm.
Check out before 11:00 am.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
14:00 to 20:00 hours Reception. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Geç çıkış
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Otomat Makinaları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>