Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
*Majestic7Guesthouse has 8 cozy rooms, each with their own (private)
bathroom (toilet and shower), and air conditioning unit. Wi-Fi is FREE to
all of our guests (and it’s fast too). Each room has fresh towels and
linens, toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap), an electric
water kettle, a hair dryer, a TV, and a bottle of water. And, there is a
communal fridge/freezer that you are more than welcome to use.*
*The Guesthouse is VERY safe as we live on the same floor and monitor the
Guesthouse (reception) with security surveillance cameras. Each room has a
lock, entrance to the reception requires a keycard, and entrance to the
building after 11pm requires a key. (Middle-of-the-night check-ins are
accepted; please provide your ETA so we can let you in!)*
*And, if you're tall, rest assured that the bed can accommodate you! (Well,
unless you’re a giant.) Our beds do not have a 'footbed' and most are not
‘flush’ against a wall. (Contact us if you have any concerns!)*
*WHERE WE ARE*
*Majestic7Guesthouse is located literally across the street from the Tsim
Sha Tsui MTR exit B. We are very close to many clothing stores, restaurants
(late night too!), bakeries, museums, malls, shops, supermarkets, and
*By foot, we are 10 minutes from the MTR Tsim Sha Tsui East station, Star
Ferry Terminal, and Macao Ferry Terminal. And, 5-10 minutes from Kowloon
Park, K11 (a six-story building that's dedicated to shopping, arts, and
exhibitions), 'Korean Street' (Kimberley Street), Chungking Mansion, Avenue
of the Stars, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Harbour City, Knutsford Terrace,…
the list goes on! By train, we are 10 minutes from Central Station (MTR),
11 minutes to Temple Street Night Market, 12 minutes to 'Sneaker Street'
(Mong Kok), and 14 minutes to Ladies' Market.*
*WHO WE ARE*
*We are a family-run guesthouse with native English, Chinese, and Tagalog
speakers. We have been in the neighborhood for about 30 years so we know A
LOT about this area. We live just down the hall and are happy to help
answer any questions that you might have (or issues that you might
*Majestic7Guesthouse is a licensed Guest House (General) under Office of
The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong.* Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Geç çıkış
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>