Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The house is tastefully ornamented and furnished, staying faithful to the architectural characteristics typical of old New Orleans houses in this area. As we are proud of every single detail that makes this house special, we encourage you to enjoy every part of it as well and to feel at home for the duration of your stay.
Once you venture out the house, a vibrant neighborhood welcomes you. Delicious restaurants and local bars share the streets with Creole cottages and shotgun houses. Though set in a quiet area, thriving nightlife is easily accessible from Madame Isabelle’s House: Frenchmen Street is only five minutes away by foot, Bourbon Street is within ten minutes walking distance, and Canal Street, which connects you to Mid-City and Uptown, fifteen minutes away by foot. If you would like to explore more than the downtown area without heading all the way to Canal Street, there is a bus stop conveniently located at the corner of the street that can transport you to any of the city’s many renowned tourist destinations.
Dormitory rooms as well as private rooms are available. There are two and three person private rooms in the house. Almost all of our private rooms are equipped with a cable TV, a refrigerator, and a private bathroom. All beds are equipped with new, 8-inch mattresses and brand-new linens; however, you may not want to stay in your room long because the hidden courtyard garden awaits you, replete with an outdoor deck and a Jacuzzi hot tub.
Madame Isabelle's House's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00. Please contact us beforehand to schedule a check-in time.
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception hours: 8 am to 10pm
Maximum stay is 14 days.
A domestic guest with an in-state ID (Louisiana state issued IDs) will not be allowed to stay in a dorm room.
An international guest will be required to show an international passport or an international ID (ex. a driver's license from foreign countries)
Guests over 40 years old will be welcomed to stay in the private rooms but not be allowed to stay in a dorm room.
Thank you for choosing Madame Isabelle's House in New Orleans. We will do our best to serve you for your enjoyable and memorable experience in this great city.
Please make sure your possible check in time. Official check-in time is between 3 pm and 10 pm. If you need to check in before or after check-in time, please call or email us to arrange your check-in.
We strive to maintain comfortable environment for our guests and keep to avoid two major hassles in a common hostel - noise and smoke. A quite hour between 9:00 pm and 8 am enacted. Two communal areas will be open during the quite hours. We keep a smoke-free environment except the smoking room that is equipped with a TV and an air conditioner. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>