Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% deposit is required upon confirmation, an additional 25% is required one month prior to arrival and the balance is required two weeks prior to arrival. All deposits are non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please be aware of the Mad Monkey Coogee Beach house rules;
All guests at Mad Monkey Coogee Beach must be over 18 years of age and understand that their stay is at their own risk. They understand & agree to abide by these rules with no exclusions. They understand that Mad Monkey’s staff’s priority is to ensure their safety, and agree that they will follow their directions at all times.
1. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach cannot be responsible for any items lost or stolen during your stay.
2. A security deposit of $50 per person is required either in cash or by credit card pre authorization by the organizer along with valid Government issued photo ID of each guest.
3. Only paying hostel guests are allowed on the premises at all times.
4. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach is not a party hostel, there is a no noise policy after 10pm.
5. Alcohol is not allowed in any of the rooms and can only be consumed in the common area and must be consumed responsibly. Failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave without refund.
6. Guests must take responsibility for all damages within Mad Monkey including the room & it's contents caused by the guest. Any damages will be charged to your account.
7. Guests should understand that check out time is 11am (charges will apply if you check out after 11am).
8. A bed will be assigned to you upon check in, if you swap beds without permission you will be charged for both beds. If you are unhappy with your bed allocation for any reason contact us immediately.
9. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach is a non-smoking hostel. Guests should understand that smoking anywhere will result in a loss of the security deposit instantly and it will have to be repaid.
10. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach has a no drug policy. If you are caught with or are taking illegal drugs you will be asked to leave immediately, and the authorities will be notified where applicable.
11. Guests should understand that the fire alarm call out charge is $1,800, which will be charged to the organiser should a member of the group be responsible for setting it off.
12. Guests should understand that they risk eviction with no refund if they are unruly.
13. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach has a maximum stay policy of 14 consecutive days.
14. I understand that I’m responsible for anyone I invite in/who comes to visit me/walks in with me. I understand that I will pay one nights rent for each of my friends if they are present in the hostel.
15. I authorise Mad Monkey Coogee Beach to publish photos of me on social media.
16. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach and Coogee Beach Hostel Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for injuries/death to the undersigned of this form.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All group bookings will need to be reconfirmed by the property.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Mad Monkey Coogee Beach is your dream hostel in Sydney. We're located right on Coogee Beach, so you're just a stones through away from away from the sand, surf and swimming, as well as tons of great bars and restaurants including FNKY Coogee Beach, located on the first floor of the hostel. Our beach side hostel is clean with super friendly staff available to help with anything you need, during your stay, no matter how big or small. On arrival you will notice The Mad Monkey social atmosphere that we are famous for. Our unique accommodations offer everything from traditional dorms to apartment-style lodging with private living rooms. We offer a clean, comfortable, and affordable place for you to call home, in newly refurbished rooms and dorms.
ALL guests must be fully vaccinated in order to stay with us at Mad Monkey Coogee Beach. Proof must be shown upon check in.
We are located right on the beach which marks one end of the famous Coogee to Bondi coastal walk, a must-do when you're in Sydney. Kick back like a local in the hip beach side neighborhood of Coogee to escape the bustle of downtown and have a true Aussie experience. All of the city's other famous attractions are just a short ride away, there are regular bus services that run both day and night into downtown Sydney that stop just outside of the hostel, regular train services leave from Bondi Junction that connects you to the wider Sydney area and greater New South Wales. The Coogee Beach Cricket Oval is located next to the hostel and we are only a short bus ride from Royal Randwick Racecourse, the home of horse racing in Sydney and moments away from Randwick Campus of the University of New South Wales.
ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS
Our weekly activities have unfortunately been put on hold due to COVID-19 however we are looking forward to restrictions easing so we can start things up again, safely of course.
The hostel is clean and super friendly, and you can expect to find our normal Mad Monkey social atmosphere that we are famous for. Our unique accommodations offer everything from traditional dorms to apartment-style lodging with private living rooms. We offer a clean, comfortable, and affordable place for you to call home in Sydney, in newly refurbished rooms and dorms.
RESTAURANT & BAR
We have an onsite restaurant and bar that is located on the first floor called FNKY Coogee Beach. FNKY Coogee Beach is the new, go to hang out spot in Coogee, our two covered balconies provide stunning views and a sea breeze, perfect to enjoy a cocktail and share some tapas dishes. Live DJs are spinning the FNKY House tunes Thursday to Sunday, join them on the dance floor or chill in the lounge area playing a game of pool. Everyone is welcome in our FNKY laid-back new venue.
Terms and Conditions
- At least 24 hours notice must be given to cancel a booking
- Groups of 8+ must email us to inquire about group bookings
- If you do not show up for your booking on your check-in date, your booking will be cancelled and a no-show fee will be charged
- All guests must be over 18 years of age. Over 40 years of age and want to stay with us - no problem just be sure to book a private room
- For stays over the Christmas and New Years period pre-payment is required 30 days prior to arrival
Things to Note
*** DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC OUR RECEPTION HOURS HAVE CHANGED AND SOME OF OUR OPERATING PROCEDURES HAVE ALTERED. PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY FOR ANY QUERIES OR TO CONFIRM INFORMATION ***
- Reception is open 8am - 12 noon 7 days a week however you can reach us by phone till 8pm and we are available to assist !
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- Quiet in the hostel after 10:00 pm
- A security deposit of $50 per person to be paid in cash is required at check-in along with valid Government issued ID
- For stays over the Christmas and New Years period pre-payment is required 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable
- Payments made by credit / debit card are subject to a 1.7% surcharge
- Please note we have multiple rooms of the same type so if you are booking more than one bed we cannot guarantee you will be in the same room. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- İş Paneli
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>