Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% deposit is required upon confirmation, an additional 25% is required one month prior to arrival and the balance is required one weeks prior to arrival. All deposits are non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please be aware of the Mad Monkey Coogee Beach house rules;
All guests at Mad Monkey Coogee Beach must be over 18 years of age and understand that their stay is at their own risk. They understand & agree to abide by these rules with no exclusions. They understand that Mad Monkey’s staff’s priority is to ensure their safety, and agree that they will follow their directions at all times.
1. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach cannot be responsible for any items lost or stolen during your stay.
2. A security deposit of $50 per person is required either in cash or by credit card pre authorization by the organizer along with valid Government issued photo ID of each guest.
3. Only paying hostel guests are allowed on the premises at all times.
4. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach is not a party hostel, there is a no noise policy after 10pm.
5. Alcohol is not allowed in any of the rooms and can only be consumed in the common area and must be consumed responsibly. Failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave without refund.
6. Guests must take responsibility for all damages within Mad Monkey including the room & it's contents caused by the guest. Any damages will be charged to your account.
7. Guests should understand that check out time is 11am (charges will apply if you check out after 11am).
8. A bed will be assigned to you upon check in, if you swap beds without permission you will be charged for both beds. If you are unhappy with your bed allocation for any reason contact us immediately.
9. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach is a non-smoking hostel. Guests should understand that smoking anywhere will result in a loss of the security deposit instantly and it will have to be repaid.
10. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach has a no drug policy. If you are caught with or are taking illegal drugs you will be asked to leave immediately, and the authorities will be notified where applicable.
11. Guests should understand that the fire alarm call out charge is $1,800, which will be charged to the organiser should a member of the group be responsible for setting it off.
12. Guests should understand that they risk eviction with no refund if they are unruly.
13. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach has a maximum stay policy of 14 consecutive days.
14. I understand that I’m responsible for anyone I invite in/who comes to visit me/walks in with me. I understand that I will pay one nights rent for each of my friends if they are present in the hostel.
15. I authorise Mad Monkey Coogee Beach to publish photos of me on social media.
16. Mad Monkey Coogee Beach and Coogee Beach Hostel Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for injuries/death to the undersigned of this form.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Kick back like a local in the hip neighborhood of Coogee to escape the bustle of downtown and have a true Aussie experience. Mad Monkey has recently taken over this beachfront hostel. Our friendly staff is happy to help with anything you need to make sure you have the best stay possible. The hostel is sparkly clean and super friendly, and you can expect to find our normal Mad Monkey social and party atmosphere that we are famous for.
Our unique accommodations offer everything from traditional dorms to apartment-style lodging with en-suite living rooms and kitchenettes. We offer a clean, comfortable, and affordable place for you to call home in Sydney, in newly refurbished rooms and dorms. We've also just opened a full service restaurant and bar, FNKY MNKY!
FNKY MNKY is Coogee's newest co-working space, offering free WIFI to guests along with a great place to work and delicious food and drinks. We also partner with TwoSpace, a network of co-working spaces across Sydney.
We are also proud to announce we have a travel desk located in the hostel ! Backpackers World are a team of international travel experts and are here to make sure you enjoy your trip of a lifetime through Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and South East Asia. With stores Australia-wide and a growing global network our well-travelled, experienced and passionate staff are there every step of the way - we speak your language, be part of our world.
All of the city's other famous attractions are also just a short ride away, there are regular bus services that run both day and night into downtown Sydney that stop just outside of the hostel, regular train services leave from Bondi Junction that connects you to the wider Sydney area and greater New South Wales.
Bondi Beach, Gordon's Bay, Clovelly Beach, Bronte Beach, Tamarama Beach & Maroubra beaches are all a short walk away, so if you are looking for a hostel near the best beaches in Sydney we are a great choice. The Hostel is just a few minutes away from Randwick Campus of the University of New South Wales, making it a great place to stay when visiting people studying at UNSW Randwick.
The Coogee Beach Cricket Oval is located next to the hostel, located close by are also the Latham Park Tennis Centre, The Australian Golf Club, The Lakes Golf Club, The David Philipps Sports Complex, Coogee Surf Club and Bondi Surf Club are all within easy striking distance. If you are into nature Moore Park and Centennial Park are close by as are Trenerry Reserve, Grant Reserve, Arthur Bryne Reserve & Malabar Headland National Park.
Terms and Conditions
- At least 24 hours notice must be given to cancel a booking
- Groups of 8+ must email us to inquire about group bookings
- If you do not show up for your booking on your check-in date, your booking will be cancelled and a no-show fee will be charged
- For stays over the Christmas and New Years period pre-payment is required 30 days prior to arrival
Things to Note
- Reception is open 7:30 am - 9:00 pm (Tuesday - Saturday) and till 8:00 pm Sunday & Monday
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- Quiet in the hostel after 10:00 pm, please
- A security deposit of $50 per person to be paid in cash is required at check-in along with valid Government issued ID Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- İş Paneli
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Ortak oda
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>