Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Each guest room at the Luxelthe has a private bathroom, and some also feature balconies.
The staff at the Luxelthe are available to assist 24 hours a day.
The hotel Luxelthe is located in the heart of Paris’s Montmartre district, just 80 metres from the Abbesse and Pigalle Metro station. It offers modern rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
The Sacre-Cœur Basilica is less than a 10-minute walk from the Luxelthe hotel and the Moulin Rouge is just 500 metres away and cabaret Michou at 50 meters away
This area offers many bars, restaurants,shops,supermarkets... very close and open late.
Don't forget to walk in the rue des Abbesses so particular
Luxel the Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your cardd before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.82 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
No Smoking Hotel
All is available, open late and very close in the district: restaurant, bar, metro, food, store Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Kasa
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Otomat Makinaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>