Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Accommodation at the hostel is in male and female specific dorms, but groups and families have the option of booking a dorm for exclusive use. The hostel has a fully equipped self-catering kitchen, with fridge, and a small shop selling ready meals, a range of snacks, postcards and sundries. Drying is available on two overhead racks and boot stands by the fire - the perfect place to relax after a day on the hills.
Guests can now enjoy a welcome hot shower, thanks to the development of locally sourced hydro power complimenting the micro generated solar power supply. There’s also electric panel heating throughout and all bed linen is provided, so no need for sleep sheets or sleeping bags. Other green initiatives include composting toilets, a reed bed grey water drainage system - and even bat-friendly paint!
Loch Ossian Youth Hostel is only accessible by rail, bike or foot. Corrour railway station (Glasgow to Fort William line) is the highest mainline railway station in the UK and the hostel is a short, approximately 20 minute walk from the station along a well-made track.
Loch Ossian Youth Hostel is the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to get away from it all. It has plenty of low and high level walks to choose from, including a variety of Munros and Corbetts. Popular with cyclists, star gazers, wildlife watchers, groups and families, it’s a great venue for a group getaway, or a peaceful break. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>