Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
group cancellation is 2 weeks prior to check in.
In the event of a no show the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a Group Deposit. This needs to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for 300 GBP.
Money will be deducted if;
- members of group are misbehaving in or outside the building
- underage guests (under 18 years of age) are found in the bar (regardless if they are drinking alcohol or not)
- interfering with the fire alarm or smoking in the room
- bus driver does not follows the coach instructions
- key cards for room access are lost
This list is not conclusive. Full Code of conduct will be supplied upon check-in.
For Group bookings the full balance is to be paid 2 weeks prior to check in.
Cvc code must be provided by email.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Developed within a former Victorian warehouse the hostel is cosmopolitan and has retained tremendous character with exposed brickwork and cast iron pillars.
We have accommodation for up to 100 people in both dorms and private rooms, all non-smoking. Clean bedding is provided and we have no curfew.
Facilities include TV lounge/games room complete with Playstation 2 and Nintendo Wii consoles, a large flat screen TV, DVDs and a pool table.
***FREE tea, coffee and toast with jam available 24hrs in the kitchen. Check out the new notice board for other midweek freebies***
There is also a laundry room, a large fully equipped dining kitchen, baggage store, full heating, free Wi-Fi internet access, an onsite internet cafe and 24hr information desk with details of all local attractions.
International Inn is also the proud owner of Liverpool's first boutique pod hotel, known as Cocoon, which is located in the Inn's basement. With Private double en suite rooms, perfect for romancing couples or folk who just want more privacy. We also have fully furnished self catering double apartments.
Individual backpackers and groups are equally welcome and we have female and male only rooms plus mix rooms, available on request. Group bookings need to provide a valid credit card upon check in for the room code of conduct security bond.
The International Inn has won the Mersey Tourism Awards 2002 and 2004 for Outstanding Customer Service beating off all the other hotels and hostels in Liverpool, so you can be well assured of a warm and friendly welcome when booking in here. Consistently shortlisted every year for customer service.
PLEASE NOTE OUR CHECK IN TIME IS FROM 3PM ONWARDS but of course if you arrive early we can store your bag FREE of charge ( a 1 charge applies for storage after check out)
MORE AWARDS !
Winner - Mersey Tourism Small Tourism Business Of The Year 2002
Winner - Mersey Tourism Best Customer Service Venue Of The Year 2002
Shortlisted - 2003 Academy Ambassador of Excellence award in customer care in the category of receptionist
Nominated - Mersey Tourism Awards - Small Tourism Business. 2004
Shortlisted - 2004 Academy Ambassador of Excellence award in customer care in the category of receptionist
Nominated - 2005 Academy Ambassador of Excellence award in customer care in the category of receptionist
Please note that in order to guarantee this reservation this property needs the 3 digit security code on the back of your credit card to guarantee the reservation. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>