Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor kiÇeviren
Excellently located in the heart of city, in Marques de Pombal and the famous Avenida da Liberdade, this international hostel provides you with the perfect base for sight-seeing by day and partying by night. All of Lisbons major hot spots are easily accessible on foot, thus saving you the cab fare home at night.
Here at Lisboa Central Hostel we want you to feel at home and will do our utmost to ensure your stay with us is as pleasant and comfortable as possible. In doing this we have created a funky common room complete with TV, DVD and PlayStation facilities including a selection of games. We also provide you with a fully equipped kitchen ideal for whipping up tasty meals and from where guests can enjoy our complimentary continental breakfast specially prepared by our master chef and a picturesque terrace which is ideal for relaxing with a beer on a warm day.
As well as dorm style rooms the hostel also caters for groups and families looking for private rooms complete with en suite bathrooms.
We provide free Wi-Fi, free Internet/computer access, free breakfast from 8am to 11am, free personal lockers for guarding valuables, free fresh bed linens, free towels in private rooms and towels for rental in dorms, free use of the hairdryer, free maps and advice and free tea/coffee-making facilities. There is also a bunch of guide book available to borrow and a host of wonderful hostel activities.
Our friendly, local staff will be more than happy to provide you with plenty of information about the city and how to get around, ensuring you are able to make the most of your stay in Lisbon. The hostel is owned and run by a local Portuguese family and travelers who are able to offer you a good insight into this magical city as well as some insiders tips on the best places to go and where to eat out.
In short, Lisboa Central Hostel is the perfect place for any traveler, whether they be the student backpacker, the young family or the more mature couple looking for a relaxing stay.
The Hostel hosts a number of activities and cultural events including pub crawls. And be sure to not miss out on Milkshake Monday where we provide each guest with a free tasty milkshake. Not to be missed, so get yours skates on and book now!
Please check our hostel conditions below before booking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
7, Dünya Genelinde Orta Büyüklükteki Hostel
9, Dünya Genelinde Orta Büyüklükteki Hostel
7, Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
8, Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
1, En Güvenli Hostel
2, Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
10, Dünya çapında
Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
Lisboa Central Hostel diyor ki
Biz Marques de Pombal, şehir merkezine uzak şehir ve tarihi alanında, ve Milletler Park'tan Belem ve metro geziden kısa bir otobüs yolculuğu bir kaç dakika içinde konum. Insanlar burada ne yapması gerektiğini bana sorduklarında, ben genelde Lizbon yayalar için bir şehir olduğunu söylüyorlar - tipik mahallelerde uzun yürüyüşler için davet ediyoruz ve her gün yeni bir şeyler keşfetmek.
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>