Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Every room has a balcony or terrace. The private bathroom is equipped with a bidet. Guest rooms at Lembongan Cempaka Villa have air conditioning, kettle to make coffee or tea, mineral water in the room and safety box.
The restaurant is open for breakfast for the guest in-house. We also provide Island tours Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida or you can simply rent a scooter and explore the Lembongan island.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full amount of your stay.
Check-in from 14:00 to 18:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Child Policy: Children stay free of charge up until 5 years in the room of the parents using existing bedding.
6-12 years will be charged 50 percent for breakfast.
Infant Age Range: 0-3 years
Child Age Ranges: 0 – 11 years.
Curfew until 21:00.Guests need to be quiet between 9:00 PM ~ 7:00 AM.
Non-smoking in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Reception working time: 08:00 AM~ 07:00 PM. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kiralık Kasa
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>