Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Montclair Hostel is within walking distance to the Clignancourt Flea Market, Art-Niaf museum as well as the legendary bars and restaurants of the Rue des Abbesses.
Breakfast is not inlcluded, it's 6 euros per day and per person! There is also a full-equipped kitchen for guests to use, anytime.
Additional products are available AS TOWELS on rental, adaptor for 6 euros, boat ticket tours and so on...
Le Montclair is a classic hostel that has been accommodating adventure seekers for more than a decade. Le Montclair is a perfect base for a Paris adventure.
PLease take into account that our typical Parisian building is accessible by stairs only (6 floors).
THINGS TO NOTE :
Our operation requires that you present an identity card in your name and a credit card in your name. If you are booking for someone else, please contact us for details.
For a 'non-refundable' offer the entire stay will be charged when booking online.
For a standard offer, an authorisation of the amount of the first night will be made upon booking online.
If the card is refused, the booking will be cancelled automatically.
A preauthorization by card will be made upon check in to guarantee your stay (50â'¬ per stay in dorms or 100â'¬ per stay in private room) and released on check out date.
In case of a non refundable offer, if you do not notify the reception of an arrival on a different day than originally planned, your booking will be cancelled in full. You will have to do a new reservation according to the availability of the hotel.
See the other cancellation conditions.
Please contact us for any group request greater than 8 people. Specific fees and conditions may apply.
Minors accompanied by an adult will have to reserve a private room.
Under 18s are not allowed, only to stay. From the age of 18, minors travelling alone will have to produce parental authorisation upon arrival.
There is a maximum stay of 7 days during the year, so that means that you cannot stay with us more than 7 days in one year. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
2, Büyük Hostel Zinciri
2, Büyük Hostel Zinciri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>