Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Ibrahım will meet you on arrival and provide expert information about the best and cheapest regional sight-seeing options. We will also help to organize tours for you. We offer bike rentals and also guided hikes/cycles/tours of the surrounding area if you are interested.
We are located next to the old castle, across from the fisherman's harbour. We have a breath-taking view of the lake and the islands from our terrace.
We prepare a variety of traditional, homemade food. Egirdir is a fishing town and Lale is a fishing family. With freshly caught and prepared fish, straight from the lake of Egirdir, we are your go-to eatery for local delicacies. You are also welcome to join us for a full breakfast buffet on our terrace overlooking Egirdir, free of charge.
We can help you in a variety of languages, including English, French and of course Turkish. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Faks Hizmeti
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>